Photos by Abby Grace Photography + Katie McGihon
Dates: July 12 – July 18
Areas Visited: Paris, Reims, Tours
Join your hosts Joy Proctor + Kim Wiseley for a fairytale retreat in France! Over the course of the tour we will delight in the gems of Paris, the spirit of Reims, and the magic of the Loire Valley. It’s a week filled with creative and culinary adventures.
- All Lodging and Accommodations (including 4 nights in a 19th century castle!)
- All Meals (except for one afternoon + evening to wander on your own)
- A Day of Design at a Fairytale Castle including:
- Floral Design
- Tabletop + Detail Styling with Joy Proctor
- Immerse yourself in French Culture with guided classes in the following:
- French Cooking in the Loire Valley
- Champagne Education + Tasting with an exclusive experience at Laurent-Perrier
- Art + Design
- Guided Experiences
- Seine River Champagne Cruise
- Walking Tour of Les Marais with Coco Kliks
- Daily Castle & Chateau Rendezvous’ in the Loire Valley
- Other Surprise Experiences!!
- A chance to meet and learn from our international fine art film friends
- A complimentary professional headshot for your business or website
- Free time to explore the magic of these heart-fluttering cities on your own
- Champagne Chats: A chance to enjoy meaningful conversation amongst new and likeminded friends
- Transportation to and from all Activities
- Curated Welcome Gifts and Other Surprises
*Activities subject to modification for best experience*
Daily light French-inspired breakfasts are included every morning. Also included are regionally-influenced lunch and dinner dining experiences. **If you have any dietary restrictions please let us know when you sign up.**
During your free afternoons and evenings, lunches and dinners are not included in the cost of the retreat. We will provide suggestions for those interested in dining together and continuing the day’s conversations.
Lodging is included for 3 nights in Paris and 4 nights in the Loire Valley. In Paris we will stay in chic artsy hotel in the 6th arrondissement (aka Saint Germain des Prés). You’ll be a delightful 5-10 minute walk from the Seine River, Luxembourg Gardens, Notre Dame, the Louvre, and many other Parisian gems. In the Loire Valley we will stay in a dream 19th century castle. All guests will have their own rooms unless otherwise discussed in advance. Room types will be similar with slight variances.
Please visit our FAQ page for more details on the retreats. If you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to email us!
Deposit: A $500 deposit is required to reserve your space.
Second Payment: A $2,500 payment is due February 1, 2018
Third Payment: A final payment reflecting the balance is due May 1, 2018.
Sign Up Now!
Registration is limited to 10 guests and closes on February 1, 2018
*There is a 3% fee to pay by credit card.
We also accept payment via Venmo. If you prefer to pay your deposit this way, please let us know.*