Photos by Abby Grace Photography + Katie McGihon
Dates: July 12 – July 18
Areas Visited: Paris, Reims, Tours
Join your hosts Joy Proctor + Kim Wiseley for a fairytale retreat in France! Over the course of the tour we will delight in the gems of Paris, the spirit of Reims, and the magic of the Loire Valley. It’s a week filled with creative and culinary adventures.
*Subject to modification for best experience*
- All Lodging and Accommodations (including 4 nights in a 19th century castle!)
- All Meals (except for one afternoon + evening to wander on your own)
- Seine River Champagne Cruise
- Guided Walking Tour of Les Marais
- Castle & Chateau Rendezvous’ in the Loire Valley
- Immerse yourself in French Culture with guided classes in the following:
- French Cooking
- Champagne Tasting including an exclusive experience at Laurent-Perrier
- Floral Design
- Tabletop + Detail Styling with Joy Proctor
- Art + Design
- Photography (a chance to meet and learn from our international fine art film friends)
- A complimentary professional headshot for your portfolio or website
- Free time to explore the magic of these heart-fluttering cities on your own
- A chance to enjoy meaningful conversation amongst new and likeminded friends
- Transportation to and from all Activities
- Curated Welcome Gifts and Other Surprises
Daily light French-inspired breakfasts are included every morning. Also included are regionally-influenced lunch and dinner dining experiences. **If you have any dietary restrictions please let us know when you sign up.**
During your free afternoons and evenings, lunches and dinners are not included in the cost of the retreat. We will provide suggestions for those interested in dining together and continuing the day’s conversations.
Lodging is included for 3 nights in Paris and 4 nights in the Loire Valley. In Paris we will stay in chic artsy hotel in the 6th arrondissement (aka Saint Germain des Prés). You’ll be a delightful 5-10 minute walk from the Seine River, Luxembourg Gardens, Notre Dame, the Louvre, and many other Parisian gems. In the Loire Valley we will stay in a dream 19th century castle. All guests will have their own rooms unless otherwise discussed in advance. Room types will be similar with slight variances.
Please visit our FAQ page for more details on the retreats. If you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to email us!
Deposit: A $1000 non-fundable deposit is required to reserve your space.
Second Payment: A $2,500 payment is due January 8, 2018
Third Payment: A final payment reflecting the balance is due April 1, 2018.
*We also accept payment via Venmo. If you prefer to pay your deposit this way, please let us know.
Sign Up Now!