Photos by KT Merry
Dates: November 1-8, 2018
Areas Visited: Florence + Tuscany
We are still fine-tuning the details of this retreat. If you are interested in joining us no matter the itinerary, please feel free to reserve your spot below. The retreat is limited to 10 guests.
- All Lodging and Accommodations (including 3 nights in Florence and 4 nights in a heart-fluttering Tuscan villa!)
- Most Meals (more information below)
- Guided Walking Tour of the Gems of Florence
- Immerse yourself in Italian Culture with guided classes in the following:
- Italian Cooking
- Wine Tasting of the Chianti Region
- Floral Design
- Tabletop + Detail Styling with Joy Proctor
- Art + Design
- Photography (a chance to meet and learn from our international fine art film friends: Bottega 53)
- A complimentary professional headshot for your portfolio or website
- Free time to explore the magic of these heart-fluttering cities on your own
- A chance to enjoy meaningful conversation amongst new and likeminded friends
- Transportation to and from all Activities
- Curated Welcome Gifts and Other Surprises
Daily light Italian-inspired breakfasts are included every morning. Also included are four exquisite regionally-influenced dinner dining experiences (2 in Florence and 2 in Tuscany). One afternoon in Tuscany we will shop at the local markets to prepare a meal together. **If you have any dietary restrictions please let us know when you sign up.**
During your free afternoons and evenings lunches and dinners are not included in the cost of the retreat. We will provide suggestions for those interested in dining together and continuing the day’s conversations.
Lodging is included for 3 nights in Florence and 4 nights in Tuscany.
Please visit our FAQ page for more details on the retreats. If you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to email us!
Deposit: A $500 non-fundable deposit is required to reserve your space
Second Payment: A $2,500 payment is due February 5, 2018
Third Payment: A final payment reflecting the balance is due May 1, 2018
*We also accept payment via Venmo. If you prefer to pay your deposit this way, please let us know.
Reserve Your Spot Now!