Photos by Taylor & Porter
Dates: May 10 – 18, 2018
Areas Visited: Paris + Provence
Investment: $5,000 – $5,650
- All Lodging and Accommodations for 8 Nights (includes daily light breakfasts)
- Four exquisite gastronomic dinner dining experiences
- Two casual dinner dining experiences
- Magical Evening Rendezvous’
- Seine River Sunset Champagne Cruise
- Immerse yourself in French Arts & Culture with guided creative classes in the following:
- French Cooking
- Rhone Valley Wine Education and Vineyard Escape
- Provencal Aromatherapy + Scent Making
- Watercolor Painting and/or Calligraphy in the Gardens
- An Inspiring Parisian Classical Concert
- Antiquing + Market Shopping
- A Day of Design at the iconic Ritz Paris including:
- Villa & Chateau Scouting
- Guided Walking Tour of the charming Les Marais with Coco Kliks
- Free time to explore the magic of these heart-fluttering cities on your own
- Champagne Chats: A chance to enjoy meaningful conversation amongst new and likeminded friends (aka #girlbosses) including Sara & Megan of Wedding Sparrow
- Transportation to Provence
- Transportation to and from all Activities
- Curated Welcome Gifts and Other Surprises
*Activities are subject to modification for best experience*
Daily light French-inspired breakfasts are included every morning. Also included are six dinners: four exquisite regionally-influenced dinner dining experiences (2 in Paris and 2 in Provence) as well as two casual dinner dining experiences in Provence. Lunch will be included in the creative days at the Ritz and at the Provence Villa. **If you have any dietary restrictions please let us know when you sign up.**
During your free afternoons and evenings lunches and dinners are not included in the cost of the retreat. We will provide suggestions for those interested in dining together and continuing the day’s conversations.
Lodging is included for the entirety of the retreat: 4 nights in Paris and 4 nights in Provence. In Paris we will stay in chic artsy hotel in the 6th arrondissement (aka Saint Germain des Prés). You’ll be a delightful 5-10 minute walk from the Seine River, Luxembourg Gardens, Notre Dame, the Louvre, and many other Parisian gems. In Provence we will stay in an exclusive private luxury villa surrounded by enchanting gardens. All guests will have their own room unless otherwise discussed in advance. Room types will be similar in Paris but will vary in shape and size in Provence. Because of this, the final trip price will vary. You will be able to choose your room type during registration.
Provence Room Types
*Note: The prices below reflect the retreat total including your preferred Provence room type.
Main House – 1st Floor
• Room 1: Master 1 (king bedroom with private ensuite bathroom) – $5,650
• Room 2: Double Single Beds Bedroom (shared bathroom with room below) – $5125
• Room 3: Single Bedroom (queen bed with shared bathroom with room above) – $5400
• Room 4: Single Bedroom (queen bed with shared bathroom with room below) – $5400
• Room 5: Single Small Bedroom (square sleigh bed for shorter guest is 5ft long and is shared bathroom with room above) – $5000
Main House – 2nd Floor
• Room 6: Master 2 (king bedroom with private ensuite bathroom) – $5,650
• Room 7: Double Single Beds Bedroom (shared bathroom with Kim + Joy) – $5125
Garden Cottages (located in the gardens, both have have queen beds and private ensuite bathrooms)
• Room 8: Separate Garden Cottage 1 – $5,500
• Room 9: Separate Garden Cottage 2 – $5,500
Please visit our FAQ page for more details on the retreats. If you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to email us!
Cost: $5,000 – $5,650
Deposit: A $500 deposit is required to reserve your space.
Second Payment: A $2,500 payment is due January 8, 2018
Third Payment: A final payment reflecting your balance is due April 1, 2018.
Sign Up Now!
Registration is limited to 10 guests and closes on January 15, 2018
*We also accept payment via Venmo. If you prefer to pay your deposit this way, please let us know.