Photos by Taylor & Porter
Dates: May 10 – 18, 2018
Areas Visited: Paris + Provence
Investment: $5,250 – $6200
- All Lodging and Accommodations for 8 Nights (includes daily light breakfasts)
- Four exquisite gastronomic dining experiences
- Two casual dining experiences
- Magical Evening Rendezvous’
- Seine River Champagne Cruise
- Guided Tour of the Ritz Paris
- Immerse yourself in French Culture with guided classes in the following:
- Mixology with Colin Field at the Ritz Paris
- Wine Tasting
- Parisian Floral Design
- Tabletop + Detail Styling with Joy Proctor
- French Cooking
- Provencal Aromatherapy + Scent Making
- Watercolor Painting and/or Calligraphy
- Antiquing + Market Shopping
- Photography (a chance to meet and learn from our international fine art film friends: Greg Finck, Taylor & Porter)
- A complimentary professional headshot for your portfolio or website
- Villa & Chateau Scouting
- Guided Walking Tour of Les Marais
- An Inspiring Classical Concert
- Free time to explore the magic of these heart-fluttering cities on your own
- A chance to enjoy meaningful conversation amongst new and likeminded friends
- Transportation to Provence
- Transportation to and from all Activities
- Curated Welcome Gifts and Other Surprises
*Activities are subject to modification for best experience*
Daily light French-inspired breakfasts are included every morning. Also included are four exquisite regionally-influenced dinner dining experiences (2 in Paris and 2 in Provence). Lunch will be included in the creative workshop day at the villa in Provence. **If you have any dietary restrictions please let us know when you sign up.**
During your free afternoons and evenings lunches and dinners are not included in the cost of the retreat. We will provide suggestions for those interested in dining together and continuing the day’s conversations.
Lodging is included for 4 nights in Paris and 4 nights in Provence. In Paris we will stay in chic artsy hotel in the 6th arrondissement (aka Saint Germain des Prés). You’ll be a delightful 5-10 minute walk from the Seine River, Luxembourg Gardens, Notre Dame, the Louvre, and many other Parisian gems. In Provence we will stay in an exclusive private luxury villa surrounded by enchanting gardens. All guests will have their own room unless otherwise discussed in advance. Room types will be similar in Paris but will vary in shape and size in Provence. Because of this, the final trip price will vary. You will be able to choose your room type during registration.
Provence Room Types
*Note: The prices below reflect the retreat total including your preferred Provence room type.
Main House – 1st Floor
• Room 1: Master 1 (king bedroom with private ensuite bathroom) – $6200
• Room 2: Double Single Beds Bedroom (shared bathroom with room below) – $5350
• Room 3: Single Bedroom (queen bed with shared bathroom with room above) – $5500
• Room 4: Single Bedroom (queen bed with shared bathroom with room below) – $5500
• Room 5: Single Small Bedroom (square sleigh bed is 5ft long and is shared bathroom with room above) – $5250
Main House – 2nd Floor
• Room 6: Master 2 (king bedroom with private ensuite bathroom) – $6200
• Room 7: Double Single Beds Bedroom (shared bathroom with Kim + Joy) – $5350
Garden Cottages (located in the gardens, both have have double beds and private ensuite bathrooms)
• Room 8: Separate Garden Cottage 1 – $5,950
• Room 9: Separate Garden Cottage 2 – $5,950
Please visit our FAQ page for more details on the retreats. If you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to email us!
Cost: $5,250 – $6200
Deposit: A $1000 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your space.
Second Payment: A $2,500 payment is due January 8, 2018
Third Payment: A final payment reflecting your balance is due April 1, 2018.
*We also accept payment via Venmo. If you prefer to pay your deposit this way, please let us know.
Sign Up Now!